10k -4mm weed chain en or
- The weights are all estimated. The final weight varies by 10% plus or minus.
- Due to the finishing style and polishing during production, the width of some chain models will vary up to 0.5 mm minus.
DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE
The correct size of the ring is important to ensure a perfect fit. You can either use a well-adjusted ring or by measuring the finger in question. Below you will find proven methods to measure the size of your finger, however, if at any given time things become a little technical or if you feel unsure, please contact us for help.
MEASURE A BANDIER- MOST RELIABLE METHOD
- Use the plastic rings to measure your finger and find the idea size.
- Compare with other sizes the one that suits you best.
MEASURING AN EXISTING RING
- Choose a ring of the exact size of the desired finger.
- Place the ring over the circles opposite. Identify the one that is most consistent with the inner circumference of the ring
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the top size.
TIPS FOR BUYING A RING AS A GIFT
- Ask a close friend or the person's mother if they know the size.
- Borrow an existing ring from the person with the right size of the desired finger.
MEASURE WITH A STRING OR STRING- NOT RECOMMENDED
- Find a piece of non-stretchy rope about 6 "long, or a strip of paper about 6" long and 1/4 "wide.
- Wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Using a pen, mark the point on the string or paper where it overlaps, forming a complete circle.
- Compare the length of the chain or paper with the lines on the paper below to determine the size of your ring.
- Measure 2 or 3 times for more precision.
- The ring must fit comfortably on your finger; tight enough not to fall, and enough loose to slide to the join.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm.
- If you are between two sizes, order the larger size.